Fudge Treat!! Oh! Fudge



I had always believed that when it comes to Fudge nothing beats Coopers at Lonavala, Maharashtra. It has been my benchmark since childhood. If I have a sudden craving for Fudge in Mumbai I couldn't do anything about it. It ot anymore. I was playing contests on Instagram and came across the Oh! Fudge one. Saw that the winner would get a hamper of almost 8 flavours of different Fudge jars. Wow na? The winners were announced and The Tasting Tummy wins it! Woohoo! I was so happy and excited for it to be delivered.

I opened the pack immediately after a little photo session as I love to do so. Dark Chocolate, Coffee Chocolate, Sea Salt Peanut Chocolate, Cinnamon Chocolate, Classic Walnut Chocolate, Chunky Cashew Chocolate, Chocolate roasted Almond, Hazelnut Fudge. Oh My Gold 😍 Sweet is a treat ain't it?


The first jar I opened become my favourite was Chocolate Almond. So gooey, chunky crunchy almonds generously added while preparing it smooth chocolate base. Best one.

Second favourite was a tie between chocolate peanut sea salt and coffee hazelnut.

Then I called up the store to tell them how much I loved it. Upon which I was invited to their new store in Colaba to try out their thick milkshakes. I was promised to love it over Keventers or any freakyshakes. Oh yes I loved every sip of it. Opened on last Sundays 18th June, 2017 after the success of the Carter Road, Bandra outlet in December 2015 by the duo Jayesh Mirchandani and Prateek Vaid.  It was Prateek's mom's recipe when Jayesh tasted, fell in love and both decided to start Oh! Fudge.



This little outlet is cozy and the colours make it lively. There is a high stool for 2 to sit and relish the goodness. The place was clean, dry and hygienic without any flies over me even in monsoons.

Warm welcoming staff and Ruchi  who served with a bright smile and very helpful to suggest and select from 35 options available.


So I tried the Mint and chocolate fudge shake and coffee hazelnut fudge shake. Oh! so refreshing with every sip I took. Coffee hazelnut had perfect levels of sweetness and chunchyness of nuts mixed in frozen milk. Mint chocolate had perfect levels of mint freshness. They have a policy and are vey strict when it comes to maintaining quality levels. If the frozen milk is out of stock at the end of the day they do not serve shakes and promise to deliver them to your home if you live around. 



Their shakes are delivered in glass bottles which is neat packing and are reasonably priced. So my search for good fudge and shakes ends here in Mumbai. 

The Tasting Tummy rates this as 4.5/5 

Definitely going to return and recommend all my close ones and followers to try this out. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Legacy of Traditional Food and Family Recipes

Phulrani - The Joy Ride

Jade Raven!!