Dominos

My Review on Domino's Pizza 

Located it at :  Phoenix Mills Compound, High Street Phoenix Mall, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai

The Dominos at phoenix where it is located whenever i pass by i get the amazing aroma of the bread getting baked with herbs and cheese. Everytime i pass by i feel like having pizzas here... there is something which attracts me inspite of it being crowded.. I keep goin here but yesterday when i went i thought of putting up my review on zomato... 

Food:I had ordered Veg Extravagenza Pizza - Cheese Burst, Indiana Tacos, Garlic Bread with Cheese Dip & Coke. Its mostly my regular order. I dont order pizzas at dominos other than Cheese Burst.. But these days they have started adding lesser cheese inside.. it doesnt match the name cheese burst.. I had to specifically tell the guy who took my order that how i want it.. the cheese should really ooze out then is the fun to eat it.. My order arrived.. I started with Garlic bread with cheese dip.. i love the way the use the herbs on the bread sticks it was perfectly baked crispy with proper flavors. Then the Indiana Tacos -- as the name suggests its really a fusion of indian and continental taste.. It is wrongly names. The name should have been roll or toasties or may be something different. The outer crust was perfectly fried, crispy, with good proportion of herbs the ones which are there in garlic bread and inside filling was of their unique melted cheese which is used as dip and in cheese burst pizzas.. there were also two potato fried flat medium sized patties as the main ingredient. The Indiana Tacos was also quite good, Cheesy, Juicy but it could be less buttery. No description required for coke.. and lastly the cheese burst Veg Extravagenza Pizza as instructed there was proper amount of cheese but there was less salt and the toppings were not properly baked which put my mood off.. a little care had they would take and it would be a perfect satisfying meal. One must go to have pizzas atleast once in a month...


Ambience & Music : It is average.

Service : The servers are hospitable

Cost: Not very expensive

Overall : Satisfied


Burp Level : 3.5/5 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Legacy of Traditional Food and Family Recipes

Phulrani - The Joy Ride

Jade Raven!!