Yummy Delivery Toh Honi Hi Hai

It was late evening and I had gone to my friend’s office for some project which we were working on together. As usual, I was quite hungry and asked her if there was a good restaurant around to deliver. She said there is something opened across her office lane call YUM HAIN HUM and we laughed. I went through the delivery menu and start mouth-watering as usual looking at the options. I think when we are hungry we get greedy to try everything. We were 5 of us and my friend left upto me to decide the order which I am always up for and ended up ordering a lot of things.

Food: I ordered a mix of Chinese and North Indian, as it was a rainy day piping hot food is heaven in your hands. The food ordered was delivered in approximately 30 minutes. 

You must not miss having the stuffed mushrooms here as it's a real treat for vegetarians. Cottage cheese stuffed mushrooms with mozzarella garnished over the top. Soft morsels which melt in your mouth. I was going crazy about this dish.

Stuffed Mushrooms


Chicken Manchow Soup was served with crispy fried noodles. Very much an Indian - Chinese recipe which we all like. It was warm with a good amount of chicken pieces and best part what I like are the noodles ๐Ÿ˜œ they were good crispy.

Chicken Manchow Soup
Next was the Tom Ko Kai Soup which I ordered with extra noodles on the side. This was a prawns soup with coconut base. The spiciness of the soup was perfect for this rainy day.

Tom Ko Kai Soup

Paneer Tikka was well marinated and flavourful. Paneer was fresh was given a proper treatment in the tandoor and had not lost its softness.

Paneer Tikka

  Another starter was tandoori prawns, can I rename them as juicy tandoori prawns? ๐Ÿ˜‰ It was smelling too much and I didn't feel like trying it but trust me it was too good.

Tandoori Prawns
Chicken in Black bean sauce was slightly sweet to me than usual. The best part about the Chinese food here is that they do not add artificial colours and the proportion of garlic was just about perfect that the garlic flavour does not keep lingering in your mouth even some hours of the meal.

Chicken in Blackbean Sauce

My search for delicious and pocket-friendly Dal Peshawari comes to an end. Makhani is the Punjabi word for “buttery”, and this sure lives up to its name of Buttery Lentils. A good black dal is simmered for 12-14 hours to bring out its flavours and texture beautifully. Accompanying butter naan was so soft. It did not get chewy even after 30 mins of it get cold. The well-marinated paneer tikka was perfectly tandoor. Treat for people in and around Khar and Bandra.

Dal Peshawari


Butter chicken is Bae and when it is combined with naan I go into some other world. So calling for this is by default.  I usually order butter chicken everywhere I go. I must say this one was better than the one I had at Butter Chicken Factory but I still have to visit Delhi to have one. Strips of boneless chicken were grilled perfectly. Their gravy was not overpowered with Kasturi methi flavours and it wasn't sugar but honey they use to balance the tanginess of the tomatoes with a generous amount of butter.  We had called for Butter Naan and trust me it did not get chewy even after 30 mins of it kept open on the table.  


Butter Chicken with Butter Naan

Portions:  Lots of food? But it was a complete happy treat to me. I wished this place was where I lived but nevermind it gives me an opportunity to visit my friend more often ๐Ÿ˜‹ The quanitities were good enough for the price they offer and more importantly the quality they offer.

Packaging: I must comment on their packing was really good. Very tight containers which do not spill even a bit of food. Plus the food remained warm as the delivery boys have this box which keeps the food warm for 45 minutes. 

Packaging

Delivery  & Time: They deliver in Bandra, Khar, BKC, Parel 

Quality and Value for Money: The food was not too oily and greasy. Flavorful and fresh. 
It was absolutely value for money without burning a hole my pocket.

The Tasting Tummy Review: I haven't written about delivery food outlets ever but this one just made me so happy that I couldn't stop myself but write about it and spread it to all the food lovers. What a great start to my week with scrumptious dinner. I recommend my friends and followers to treat themselves with a yummy meal.


For more Food  and Travel Adventures follow me on :

https://www.instagram.com/thetastingtummy/https://www.instagram.com/thetastingtummy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYZoSGkfZxPNx28T6q3wZxg/videos?view_as=subscriber






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Legacy of Traditional Food and Family Recipes

Phulrani - The Joy Ride

Jade Raven!!